Tuesday 2 November 2010

EVALUATION QUESTION 7 - Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

From my prelim task, I feel I have made major progress throughout. Just by comparing the two front covers, you can clearly see the difference in quality.




I think my skills have developed overall for example by usuing photoshop, I feel I am now alot more confident using photoshop however before i wasnt, my photography skills have also improved as the image on the prelim task is not very proffesional however I feel my music magazine image is near professional standard and captures exactly the image i was going for, i really dont think an improvement on that photoshop is possible. I have also developed my convetnional skills significantly for instance my headlines are rather dull on the prelim task but i think the headlines on the music magazine make up for the blandness of the prelim task, and the consistent font used makes the magazine look even better. 
I am extremly happy with my music magazine and i wouldnt do anything differently if I could do it again as the theme, colours and conventions all work and look very consistant

No comments:

Post a Comment