Wednesday 5 January 2011

EVALUATION QUESTION 5 - How did you attract/address your audience

when constructing my front cover i addressed the audience my the font style and colours, which were green, purple, white and red. I used plasma drip and meltdown font styles to attract an underground dub audience. I used reds and grey which are complimenting colours and also represent indicate danger, blood, violence and anger whcih goes with the life style of my magazine, drub step and drum and base. My design layout is very luminous and eye catching as i used stereotypical rave colours which protryas dub step and drum and base. 


I also adressed my audience through the use of colour, images and text. The use of colour adressed my audience as its colours there intom expect to see and are able to infer tha t colours like red show drum and base. Secondly, the image adresses the reader as the image is stereotypically like doctor p.  The props used in the image adress the reader as it gives the reader what it wants to see and read about. Finally, the use of text adresses the reader as its simple text that has meaning about dub step as its bold, strong and powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment