Wednesday 5 January 2011

EVALUATION QUESTION 4 - How does my media product represent a particular social group?

The main image of my music magazine consist of a DJing group which i am looking to promote. The DJ's are wearing similar items of clothing which represents the genre of dubstep. Several of the male models are wearing shirts with hoodies which may be seen stereotypical to the genre i am basing my magazine towards. One of the male models has a spliff in his hand which portrays the lifestyle of my target market.

The clothing that is worn by my artists my be seen as intimidating however, smart. In comparison to the magazine i researched, mixmag my magazine does not contain the sterotypical indie look. My magazine appeals to the market that i am hoping to attract as it demonenstrates youthism, which my consumers can relate to. There are a mixture of various cultures.



borgoreshalom.jpg

4650364179_55d878d81b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment